Planned and Estate Giving
One way donors help Webb is by naming the school a beneficiary of assets that they hold until the end of their lifetimes. Known as “Planned Gifts”, these typically involve consideration of future financial plans and input from professional advisers.
The Webb School established The Burkhead Legacy Society to recognize the generosity of alumni, parents and friends who have made provisions for Webb in their estate plans. The School named this Society in honor of Commander Lingurn Burkhead '21, whose bequest in 1993 of more than $1 million made a tremendous impact on the growth and success of the school.
- Learn More about the Burkhead Legacy Society
- Burkhead Legacy Society Members
- Making Provisions For Webb Through A Will
- Making Provisions For Webb Through Life Insurance, Retirement Plan Or Trust
- Should I Contact The Alumni and Development Office?
- Completing the Burkhead Legacy Society Membership Form
For more information about gifts to Webb, such as bequests, or if you would like more information about the Burkhead Legacy Society, please contact Jonathon Hawkins, Interim Director of Alumni and Development at 931-389-5769 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential.