Registration and Forms
Use this page as an easy access, one-stop source of information that you will need during the summer months. All of the information below covers items that you or your child will need to know to prepare for the 2017-2018 school year.
Important Dates for 2017-2018:
August 10 New International Students Arrive to Campus
August 11 Orientation for All New International Students (begins at 11:30 am)
August 12 New Non-International Students and Returning Domestic Students Arrive to campus
August 12 Orientation for All New Students and Families
August 14 Classes Begin
September 15-17 Parents’ Weekend
October 9, 10 Fall Break
Nov. 17-Nov. 27 Thanksgiving Break (campus closed)
Dec. 17-Jan. 3 - Christmas Break
February 12, 13 Winter Break
March 23-April 2 Spring Break (campus closed)
May 24 Last Day of Final Exams
Online Registration Forms for New and Returning Families
Webb's online enrollment forms should be completed each year through RenWeb. Please see instructions below for returning and new families. This online process should take approximately 15 minutes to complete, and your information will be saved if you need to quit and return later.
Enrollment Forms Instructions for Current Families
1. Please go to www.renweb.com
2. Select Logins from the menu bar and ParentsWeb Login from the drop-down menu.
3. Type in your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, click on the link provided.
4. After logging in, click on the Family Information button in the left menu.
5. Click on the Enrollment/Re-enrollment button and follow the instructions.
Enrollment Forms Instructions for New Families
New parents and students will need to register with Renweb in order to access it. This is a great time to become familiar with Renweb as it is Webb's online system for communicating academic progress with our families. Please follow the following instructions below to register.
1. Visit www.renweb.com/Logins/ParentsWeb-Login.aspx
2. Select "Create New Parent Web account” or "Create New Student Web account."
3. If not available, Webb's District Code is TWS-TN
4. Type the parent e-mail address on file with Webb
5. Select "Create Account"
6. You will receive an e-mail with a link to “change your password”. Select that link.
7. Create a user name and password for your account in the forms provided.
8. You will then have access to your ParentsWeb portal.
9. After logging in, click on the Family Information button in the left menu.
10. Click on the Enrollment/Re-enrollment button and follow the instructions.
Required Medical Forms for New and Returning Families
Physical ExaminationForm Required for new students, boarding students and athletes
Immunization Form Required for new students, boarding students and returning 7th graders
Webb General Release 2017-2018 Required for new and returning students
*Please send a copy of your child’s current insurance card (front and back) with these forms
All completed forms must be submitted to the Dean of Students Office. The forms can be sent by mail to Melissa James, 319 Webb Road East, Bell Buckle, TN 37020; by email Email; or by fax 931-389-6657.
Summer Reading & 9th Grade Emerging Voices Requirement
All Webb students are expected to complete their summer reading before the first day of school.
Summer Athletic Schedule
Many of our sports have practice or workout sessions over the summer. Please see the letter below for information about these activities.
Athletics Summer Information
Academic Schedules and Textbooks Information
Schedules will be available via Renweb after July 1. Webb will order all books for your classes for the 2017-2018 school year (this does not include your summer reading books). Books may be charged to your student account or you may write a personal check to The Webb School. Books will be available for pick-up, in the Bond Library, starting on August 1. Books will be available for boarding students on orientation day.
New students must return their course selection forms by June 1 to the Office of Admissions by fax (931-389-6657), e-mail (email@example.com), or by mailing to 319 Webb Road East, Bell Buckle, TN 37020.
Residential Life Information for New Boarding Students
Below you will find important information regarding our residential life program such as items to purchase for your dorm room and arranging transportation.
Residential Information for New Families 2017