The Webb School Library and Archives program is currently housed in the outstanding facility named for the prominent 1903 alumnus William West Bond. The building was dedicated in February 1993. The library has space for 30,000 books and provides access to both print and electronic resources. The entire library building is wireless and our students can use network printers. We also have student computers including a wireless laptop classroom. This classroom is a "Maker Space" with a 3-D printer, tools, and supplies. The Library also houses the significant archives of the school and its founder.