PAWS is a spirited community of parents who help encourage school spirit and support athletics at Webb School. We recognize the many benefits athletics brings to our children’s development and that coaches cannot possibly carry out all the needed support required by a rigorous athletic schedule, our rural location and enrollment.
In support of student athletes, we:
· Sponsor Team Parent Meetings so parents from many different communities can unite in support of their children’s team(s) and coaches
· Support equipment, uniform and facilities improvement projects such as the Lagler Field Lighting Project and a proposed Field House equipped with restrooms, locker rooms, press box and concessions area
· Sell spirit wear, operate a concessions stand and collect admissions fees at games to help fund facilities improvement projects
Parents can donate funds for building projects if they are geographically unable to volunteer. Parents who live nearby, can volunteer to:
· Be a Team Parent and organize volunteers
· Volunteer to work concessions or gate at home games
· Help raise funds for facilities improvement projects
· Gather information for team Rosters and Programs for games
· Share your talents in public relations or technologies to help publicize PAWS events
· Lead PAWS efforts as President, Vice President, Treasurer or Secretary of the organization
It is an exciting time at The Webb School and we encourage you to get involved with PAWS. It is a great way to meet other parents, spend time with your child(ren) and support The Webb School.