We realize that a Webb education is a significant investment for our families. Webb offers financial aid to qualifying families and a variety of payment plans to help make tuition affordable.
FACTS Tuition Payment Plan
All Webb parents are required to enroll with FACTS, an independent provider that helps families manage their tuition payments. The Webb School offers four payment plans: one-time payment, two-time payment, seven-month payment, and 11-month payment plan. Details of each plan are below. Advantages of working with FACTS include:
- Convenient online payment plan sign-up
- Multiple payment options, including a checking or savings account draft each month, or credit card payments.
- Web-based interface for account viewing.
Families can register their child's account online at the Webb FACTS Consumer Portal.
For more information about FACTS, go to www.factsmgt.com. If you need to contact the FACTS Customer Service Center please call 866-441-4637 or send an email to email@example.com.
Webb offers the following tuition payment options.
One-time payment plan
The tuition and all fees are due in August
Two-time (60/40) payment plan
60% of tuition balance plus all fees are due in August. The remaining 40% of the tuition balance is due in December.
7-month payment plan
The tuition balance is divided into 7 payments. The first payment and all fees are due in June. The 7th payment is due in December. Payment can be made by auto draft or credit card.
11-month payment plan*
The tuition balance is divided into 11 payments. The first payment and all fees are due in July and the final payment is due in May. Payments can be made by auto draft or credit card. *There is a fee for the 11-month plan of $500 for day tuition, $1000 for 5-day boarding tuition and $1,200 for 7-day boarding tuition.