The Webb School Honors Scholarship Program is Webb's only merit based scholarship. The program recognizes new boarding applicants who are rising 9th graders. The program seeks students who are ready to become leaders in our college preparatory school academic environment. The Webb School Honors Scholarship Program offers full merit scholarships for tuition and room and board in The Webb School's residential program.
To be considered for the Honors Scholarship Program, students must:
- Demonstrate academic excellence and extracurricular involvement.
- Demonstrate a commitment to help improve one's community.
- Demonstrate leadership skills and a strong desire to take full advantage of a boarding school environment.
- Be a new student who is applying to Webb as a 9th grade boarding student.
For consideration, the following items must be completed by February 15.
- Submit the standard Webb School application by February 15.
- Take the SSAT test. The SSAT is offered in many locations nationwide. Visit http://www.ssat.org/ to look up test locations and to register for the test. We advise that you do this as soon as possible. You may also take the SSAT test at Webb. Contact the admissions office for test dates.
- Have the applicant's school counselor or principal submit the Honors Scholarship Program Nomination Form.
2015-2016 Scholarship Winners
2014-2015 Scholarship Winners
Lino Lakes, Minn.
2013-2014 Scholarship Winners
2012-2013 Scholarship Winners
2011-2012 Scholarship Winner
2010-2011 Scholarship Winners
2009-2010 Scholarship Winners
Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
2008-2009 Scholarship Winners
2007-2008 Scholarship Winners
Mary Kathryn Menck
2006-2007 Scholarship Winners
About The Webb School
The Webb School is a dynamic private boarding school environment with a history of academic excellence. We offer a college-preparatory education for grades 6-12. Our small boarding school community comprised of 300 boarding and day school students and our emphasis on honor creates a Character of Home that fosters academic and personal growth.